Sun, 11 Oct|
Newton Wallacetown Church
TEST DO NOT USE Sunday Service 11th Oct
Please RSVP for your household only. If RSVP'ing for another household please fill out the form again separately on their behalf. This is so we can ensure that only households are sitting together in order to comply with COVID-19 guidance.
Time & Location
11 Oct 2020, 11:00 – 12:00
Newton Wallacetown Church, 60 Main St, Ayr KA8 8EF, UK
About the Event
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CHURCH IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: DRY COUGH; FEVER; LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL.
Please also consider very carefully the additional risk to your health and wellbeing, and that of other members of your household, if you or they are within the higher risk categories as defined by current government guidance.
Please follow Government guidance on travel and do not travel to church if you are feeling unwell.
1. The church will reopen for worship from Sunday 20th September at 11.00am but please note that the Halls and toilets will remain closed meantime.
2. To comply with the rules, the number of worshippers allowed to attend will be very limited therefore there is a telephone booking system in place. Anyone who hopes to attend must phone Sheila Innes on (01292) 269705 between 9.30am and 12.00 noon on the Thursday beforehand to book a seat. Please note that you must provide contact details which will be held for at least three weeks. You will only be allowed into the church if you have pre-booked a seat. If you book a seat then cannot attend, please let Sheila know so that the place may be offered to someone on the waiting list. As part of the church family, please be considerate of others and realise you may not be able to secure a seat every week.
3. Please note that there will be no cars/parking in the church drive within which you will be expected to maintain two metre physical distancing from other households. You will be directed to approach the church on the left hand side of the driveway then exit the building and grounds via the opposite side.
4. Disabled access to the building can be made available.
5. Prior to entering the church, please put on your face covering which should not then be removed until you leave the building, have your offering ready to drop in the box provided in the vestibule and maintain 2 metre distancing in the vestibule when entering and leaving, within the sanctuary and when seated. All in attendance will enter by the North door and leave by the South door downstairs.
6. Please use the hand sanitizers provided in the vestibule both on entry and exit.
7. You will be shown where to sit by the elder on duty. Do not change your seat or move around the sanctuary to talk to others. Please do not attempt to sit in closed off pews. Leave the church only when directed to do so.
8. For health and safety reasons all pew cushions have been removed and doors will be left open to allow fresh air to circulate. The heating will be switched off before people enter the sanctuary.
9. There will be no singing during the service.
10.When the service ends, leave as directed maintaining 2 metre distancing. Do not linger in the sanctuary or vestibule or near the exit then leave the grounds.
11.Should you feel unwell during the service, please try to advise one of the elders who will assist in your safe exit from the sanctuary.
12.In the event of a fire, exit in accordance with normal procedures and follow any instruction given by elders. In such an event, social distancing need not be maintained.
These rules/procedures are necessary to meet the conditions required by the Scottish Government and the Church of Scotland for the safe reopening of churches.
Sunday Service Ticket